2018 Nissan Leaf Full Specs
2018 Nissan Leaf Full Specs welcome to our site find great offers on Nissan’s full line of reliable sedans, versatile crossovers, capable trucks and SUVs. The 2018 Nissan Leaf is a redesigned version of the world’s best-selling electric car. This year it takes new designs for the exterior and interior, more battery range, a variety of active safety features, and a price slightly lower than the previous year’s model. The heavily revamped electric car comes in three trim stages: base sheet s, mid-level leaf SV and top-of-the-line leaf sl.
The Leaf 2018 slowed their form and takes much more normal sheet metal. The five-door compact Stern tilted now shares many signs of hair with other recent designs of Nissan. Only the plug-port door in the nose and the transmission selector in the form of fungus within give his electric drive, and which are likely to attract many buyers off by the previous vehicle, polarizing it seems.
The new sheet wins points essentially each category, and with a range that is double the first sheet of 2011, it should be considered by a wider swath of customers. (This score could rise if the sheet 2018 well on crash-safety Test rankings from the NHTSA and IIHS.)
2018 Nissan leaf we believe that strong as well as the luxury hotel segment of Mauritius this practical electric vehicle almost $7,000 cheaper than the long-term screw Chevrolet Ze’ev. Other contenders including Ford focus on Ioniq, hyundai of electric electric window with a Volkswagen E-golf has less range (114 125 miles) sold only restricted areas of the United States. Such as the wolf, data sheet is available throughout the country.
For those who need more range, a 2019 model with 200 miles or more of the rating area has already been promised. As it is, Nissan launches the sheet in a white space between the 125-mile e-golf, about the same price, and the more expensive 238-mile bolt ev.
The new 2018 Nissan leaf sets a new standard of electric vehicles and offer a large growing market of more advanced technologies such as attend and ePedal ProPilot company, a new dynamic design. Nissan leaf remains the best-selling 100% electric vehicle in the United States and around the world. The
new zero emission of Nissan leaf Nissan smart mobility also provides a focus for the access of the company to change the way cars are driven, driven and be integrated in Israeli society. The three most important aspects of Nissan smart mobility, is illustrated by the new Nissan leaf, Nissan, Nissan driving smart Intelligent Power, a smart combination of Nissan.
Among the many key features of the newly designed 2018 Nissan Leaf are:
- A larger capacity 40-kwh battery delivers a 40 percent increase in range to 150 miles1
- A 37 percent increase in PS and 26 percent more torque-147 hp and 236 ft-lbs respectively provides a stronger acceleration from the new e-powertrain
- Standard 6.6 kw Onboard charger
- Charge cable Level 1/Level 2 (standard on SL, available on S, SV)
- Safe and secure handling
- Available NissanConnectSM with navigation with Apple CarPlay ™ and Android Auto ™
- Enhanced NissanConnect EV Telematics
- Brand new exterior and interior design
2018 Nissan Leaf Engine
- Front engine/front wheel drive
- Single Gears
- Battery in the ground for optimal vehicle packaging and weight distribution
- 40-kwh laminated lithium-ion battery with 24 compact, eight-cell modules
- High-response 110-KW AC synchronous motor
- 147 hp and 236 lb-ft torque
- 6.6-KW Onboard charger
- 150-mile EPA estimated RANGE1 on a fully charged 40 kwh battery (battery capacity reduced with time and use; the actual range varies depending on driving/Lade habits, speed, conditions, weather, temperature and battery age)
- Available Quick charge port – allows charging to 80 percent capacity in 40 minutes for fast charging stations (standard on SV and SL, optional on s)
- Shift-by-wire drive Selector
- Three default drive modes: Normal, Eco mode, and B mode
- Standard E-Pedal (advanced 1-pedal operation)
- Standard Hill Start Assist
2018 Nissan Leaf Full Specs
- Independent strut front suspension with stabilizer bar
- Torsion bar-rear suspension with integrated stabilizer rod
- Vehicle speed-sensitive electric power steering
- Regenerative braking system that enables Nissan Leaf to produce its own electrical energy for storage in its battery
- Supported front ventilated disc/massive rear disc brakes with anti-lock braking system (ABS), electronic braking force distribution (ibid) and brake Assistant (BA)
- 16-inch steel wheels with full lid with 205/55R16 Bridgestone ECOPIA All-year tires (S-Class)
- 17-inch aluminium alloy wheels with 215/50R17 Michelin Energy Saver-all-year tires (SV, SL grade)
- Tyre repair Kit